Frequently Asked Questions
Below, are the estimated shipping times for our products:
- Full Custom NOGGIN: 20 business days + shipping
- Blank NOGGIN: 3 to 5 business days + shipping
Stock-Patch NOGGIN: 3 to 4 business days + shipping
- Licensed NOGGIN: 7 to 14 business days + shipping
*timelines are subject to change depending on demand and holidays, etc*
At this time we only ship to USA territories and Canada. We hope to get our Noggins to the rest of the world in the future!
While we do offer shipping to Canada, it's important to note that the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with their order. Shipping charges will vary based on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the package. Customers in Canada are also responsible for any applicable import and duty fees. These fees can vary based on the type and value of the items you're purchasing. To understand the potential import and duty costs associated with your order, we recommend contacting your local customs office or visiting the official website of the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
At this time we are not offering expedited shipping, but will offer this in the future once our demand slows down.
Sizing/Build My Noggin
To identify the insert size that would work best for you, we recommend measuring the largest part of your head with tailor’s tape and wrapping around your whole “Noggin”-aka your whole head in a circular shape.
All of the actual Ball Cap Sizes are the same, we only have one size Noggin (outer Hat that everyone will see). You can choose which size insert you would like put in your Noggin hat; we have Small / Medium: 20" to 22" or Large / Extra Large: 22" to 24".
The insert is a foam piece to make sure your hat fits comfortably on your head. The insert comes with every Noggin, but you must choose if you would like a S/M or a L/XL insert Size on each Noggin Order. (Small / Medium: 20" to 22" or Large / Extra Large: 22" to 24").
The front of our Noggins measures 11.5 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall. We typically will make our patches no more than 7 inches wide and 3.75 inches tall in order to fit best on the hat.
We’re happy to report that our Noggins are stadium approved! We’ve never had a complaint, just smiles from ear to ear! Hey, they’re a lot smaller than a Cheesehead!
- Select your color Noggin
- Select your insert size
- Select “Full Custom” on Customization drop down
- Insert JPEG/PNG file or include in the notes a short description of desired text with font and color of text
LICENSED, TRADEMARK and COPYRIGHTED WORKS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. YOU MUST HOLD RIGHTS TO ALL IMAGES SUBMITTED.
*PLEASE BE ADVISED WE DO NOT DO DIRECT EMBROIDERY ON HATS. CUSTOM NOGGINS COME WITH AN EMBROIDERED PATCH, SEWN ONTO THE CAP.*
At this time Noggin Boss does not have licensing rights for the following: MLB, Select College Sports Teams, NBA, NHL, MLS, Professional Wrestling Organizations, Other Sports organizations that exist both nationally and internationally, or anything Trademarked.
NFL teams approved for Noggin Prints:
NCAA teams approved for Noggin Prints: https://nogginboss.com/collections/ncaa
Hendrick Motorsports approved for Noggin Prints: https://nogginboss.com/collections/licensed
If you still have questions, you may contact us by clicking the green help icon below.
Unfortunately we no longer offer Noggins with different colored brims as those were a limited time offer.
Our Noggins are customized on the front with an embroidered patch, sewn onto the cap. We do not customize the back or sides of full custom orders.
Please submit a JPEG/PNG file when placing your order and if necessary the specific pantone PMS colors of the image in the notes for more accurate translation. If you forgot to include your customization please email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately due to how our production process works, we are unable to provide proofs for customized Noggins before they have been digitized. Please know that we do not directly embroider your logo onto your Noggin. We must first make a patch and then sew it onto the Noggin. That being said, we guarantee that precision and care are taken to ensure the best possible product, and you will love your Noggin!
Please include your image file within your custom order.
We will do our best to accommodate most requests, but reserve the right to deny any requests that have inappropriate images or language, as well as any elements that would cause any legal issues and/or that we are not comfortable processing.
- Noggin Boss WILL NOT print designs when we are reasonably confident that they:
- Encourage violence or abuse against groups or individuals—with potential violence exceptions for authorized US military activities
- Depict graphic violence, including self-harm, with potential exceptions for select historical images
- Include “hate speech,” i.e., abusive, threatening, or demeaning words, symbols, or images on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, or sexual orientation
- Promote, feature, or encourage the use of hard drugs
- Feature explicit sexual content or nudity of a non-artistic/health/medical nature
- Include sexually suggestive images or text
- Encourage animal abuse or cruelty, as typically defined by law
- Promote, feature, or encourage underage drinking, smoking, or marijuana use
- Include crass vulgarity, lewd language, or swear words
Noggin Boss MAY NOT print (or may require changes to) designs that:
- Feature less-explicit sexual content or nudity, including images of an artistic/health/medical nature
- Have an overtly sexually connotation or tone, including strong sexual innuendo
- Include violent events, terms, or images, such as historical images of violence
- Defend an alleged criminal or criminal act
- Advocate for one party in a pending legal dispute
- Might cause public anger or harm
Noggin Boss WILL PRINT designs that:
- Use language and images appropriate for adults and children of all ages
- Create a sense of community and are not likely to offend individuals or groups
- Support intellectual property rights by using authorized images and content, including those owned or legally authorized to be used by the customer
There are a very small percentage of orders that we are not able to customize because they are extremely detailed logos. What we do in these scenarios is offer another solution. It is called Sublimated. We will print off the exact logo with piping around the image where it looks like it was made specifically for the hats.
Due to our product being headwear; all sales are final once shipped to customers. We do not allow exchanges or returns on any orders due to each hat being personalized for each customer.
- If your hat has not been sent into production, processed correctly, or shipped, you may inquire about a refund.
Due to our customization process we provide; all sales are final. We do not allow exchanges or returns on any orders due to each hat being personalized for each customer.
- If your hat has not been sent into production, created, designed or processed correctly, you may inquire about a refund. Although if your Noggin Order is in progress, we are unable to do any refunds or exchanges due to the personalization and inventory that was reserved for your order.
Out of Stock
If your color is out of stock we ensure our team is working to get these Noggins back in stock as soon as possible.
For a more accurate date on a specific color please contact us: https://support.nogginboss.com/support/tickets/new.
If your Patch is out of stock we ensure our team is working to get these patches back in stock as soon as possible.
For a more accurate date on a specific patch please contact us: https://support.nogginboss.com/support/tickets/new